At Connections we are here for our members. We are very proud of our ability to provide exceptional member-service each and every day. It is important to us that we are able to get to know each of our members and meet all of your unique financial needs. For your convenience links to specific branch information as well as prompts for our phone system have been provided below.
- Main Branch Office - Pocatello
- Idaho Falls Branch
- Emerald Branch - Boise
- Boise Downtown Branch
- Olympus Branch - Pocatello
- Orchard Pointe Branch - Nampa
- Mini-Cassia Area Branch - Heyburn
- Twin Falls Branch
- Firth Branch
- Inkom Branch
For General Information
- Eastern Idaho (800) 233-5544
- Western Idaho (208) 327-3445
- Burley / Heyburn Area (208) 677-4519
- Twin Falls (208) 733-6788
Change in Financial Circumstance?
If you have recently or unexpectedly had a change in circumstance that has affected you financially please contact our friendly Collections Department to discuss possible options to help. Dee Murphy, Collections Manager (208)233-5544 EXT 131 – Dee@cuconnect.org Trina Kontes, Collections Assistant (208)233-5544 EXT 130 – Trina@cuconnect.org
If it is more convenient, feel free to email us.