Careers at Connections
Connections Credit Union is a member-focused institution that offers exciting and rewarding career opportunities. If you are service focused and have a passion to help others, then Connections encourages you to apply for any of our open positions.
Indirect Lending Processor - Full Time
Days and Hours to Work may vary with this position to be available for the dealerships as needed. Including some weekends, nights, and select holidays. Pay is based on experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review incoming loan inquiries submitted through dealerships on the Connections Credit Union Indirect Platform and prepare outgoing correspondence and documents in support of Indirect Lending activities. Have a good understanding of the credit union Indirect Lending Policy and underwriting guidelines
- Process funding packets as needed; Inputs and updates loan data into computer system with emphasis on indirect lending loans. Ensures all processed loan documents are complete and accurate according to policies and requirements set out in regulation; makes certain each file is documented in accordance with written procedure
- Drop off funding checks and pick up funding packets from partner dealerships as needed
- Call on partner dealerships for marketing as needed. Maintain communication regularly with dealers to support loan process with an emphasis on completing the loan
- Will answer questions and resolve issues by finding creative ways to negotiate the completion of the loan in a way that facilitates a smooth transition between dealer, credit union and member
- Mail out declines
- Mail out welcome letters and disclosure packets for new members. Will support member through the loan process and answer incoming calls as necessary
- Look for cross selling opportunities to on-board new members and increase wallet share
- Process Reports as requested for partner dealership portfolios, delinquency ratios, look to book ratios, ect
- Process dealership charge back reports monthly
- Performs a variety of clerical duties requiring knowledge of department and/or loan procedures. Uses office computers for data input, other activities (scanning docs)
- Other duties may be assigned by the Lending Development Officer
Performance Standards and Position Requirements:
- High School Graduate or GED
- Two plus years consumer lending or related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Persistence in following standard lending practices, accurately recording file information, and maintaining a professional and positive attitude towards members, colleagues, and the job of sales support and consumer loan processing
- Task oriented and motivated
- The mental characteristics necessary to completely perform this job involve the occasional need to be resourceful, perceptive and persuasive in solving problems; the frequent need to take initiative and instruct; and the continuous need to concentrate, exercise judgement and patience in dealing with employees, members and partner dealerships
- Must be Bondable
Email your resume and cover letter that includes salary requirements to email@example.comWe invite you to join the Connections family.
Connections Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please contact us with any questions.