Careers at Connections
Connections Credit Union is a member-focused institution that offers exciting and rewarding career opportunities. If you are service focused and have a passion to help others, then Connections encourages you to apply for any of our open positions.
Branch Supervisor/Lender – Heyburn Branch
With the assistance of the VP of Operations, supervise the operations of a remote Credit Union facility, ensuring the branch meets organizational financial, operational, service, and growth plans.
The Branch Supervisor is expected to set the example and be the role model for the staff and branch in all aspects for the credit union. Your behavior should inspire those around you and transform the team’s ability to work together.
This position will have an important role in Lending functions related to the branch and will serve as the primary lender for credit inquiries.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Underwrites consumer loans up to loan approval limits in a timely manner and conduct all follow-up items as required.
- Represent and promote the Credit Union within the community. Take an active role in the marketing and promotion of the branch to stimulate success and growth. With the assistance of the marketing department, develop and implement promotions for the branch as well as Credit Union sponsored community events.
- Perform teller and member service representative duties when needed, included but not limited to processing cash and non-cash transactions, opening new accounts, IRA and certificate transactions, answering telephones, and resolving member complaints.
- Maintains communications with main office; provide regular updates to the VP of Operations related to branch activities. Attend trainings and/or meetings as requested. Make sure all necessary information covered in Supervisor meetings and/or communications is relayed to branch staff.
- Be a source of knowledge for the staff. Maintain knowledge of the Credit Union's products and services offered to effectively educate, train, and support staff.
- Responsible for scheduling adequate staff levels for branch operations. In coordination with the VP of Operations conduct training, performance evaluations, hiring, and discipline.
- Monitors all branch activities to insure they are in compliance with established credit union policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Performs other work related duties as assigned.
- Maintain a cohesive, highly trained, motivated staff sufficient to meet daily branch demands.
- Meet or exceed the established goals set by management while maintaining the financial stability of the branch.
- Keep management informed regarding key operating issues affecting the branch.
- Coach and motivate staff to identify areas of opportunity to improve the member's experience. Including but not limited to offering products and/or services the member is not utilizing.
- Comply with all points listed in the "Connections Credit Union Supervisor Expectations" policy.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience: Two years lending experience and one year operational or management experience.
- Education: High School Education or GED
- Interpersoanl Skills
- A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact.
- Work involves extensive personal contact with others and/or is usually of a personal or sensitive nature.
- Work may involve motivating or influencing others.
- Outside contacts become important and fostering sound relationships with other entities (companies and/or individuals) becomes necessary.
- Other Skills: Strong listening and people skills. Ability to work alone and in teams. Knowledgeable and comfortable working with computers and programs. Well organized.
Connections Credit Union provides full-time employees with excellent medical and dental benefits, 401(k) matching, Life Insurance, Long-Term and Short-Term Disability Insurance, Incentive Programs, and Paid Time Off
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.comWe invite you to join the Connections family.
Connections Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please contact us with any questions.