2017 Member Photo Contest
- Members must provide a digital copy of all photographs. Please email your digital photograph entries to email@example.com
- Email must include member's name, photo title, and member contact information. Photos received without this information will not be entered into the photo contest. Please do not include your account number in the email.
- All photographs must be original
- Please do not include photographs of people
- Photograph entries will be accepted from Connections Credit Union members only
- Members are limited to a maximum of three (3) entries into the photo contest
- This contest is open to Amateur Photographers only. If you make any income from the sale or publication of your photographs, or are a member of a professional photographers association, you are not eligible to enter photographs into this contest.
- Credit Union employees may enter the contest with a maximum of three (3) photos each. No more than one photo will be selected as a winner from the CU Employee group for publication in the 2018 calendar. Employee submitted photos will not be judged against member photos.
- Though not required, we ask that photos are shot landscaped (horizontally) with the dimensions being at least 3300 pixels wide by 2550 pixels tall (3300x2550) with at least 96 dpi (dots/pixels per inch).
- Judging will be based on such things as use of color, compostion, and originality
- Officials of the contest reserve the right, at their discretion, to reject any photograph that does not conform to the rules as outlined, is deemed to be objectionable, or which is of an inappropriate subject matter
- All entries must be submitted to Connections Credit Union by the end of business on Friday, August 25, 2017
- Members that submit winning entries will be notified no later than end of business on Friday, September 8, 2017
- Connections will select 13 winners to appear in our 2018 calendar. The winner whose photo is selected for the calendar cover will receive $50. Other winning photos will be featured on each of the 12 months inside the calendar and will receive $30
- Winning is limited to one prize per member. Each member can enter up to three (3) photos but will only be eligible to have one photo selected for publication and be eligible for one cash prize.
- Selected winners of the contest will have their photo published in the Connections Credit Union 2018 calendar which will be distributed to thousands of credit union members. A copy of the calendar will be sent directly to all contest winners whose photographs appear in the calendar.
Questions regarding the amateur photography contest can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org